Managing and building long-term wealth requires helpful strategies from an investment professional. At Abraham Financial Planning, financial advisor and Certified Financial Planner Professional (CFP) Sam Abraham is Pittsburgh's multi-disciplinary and trusted professional who understands no two individuals' financial needs are the same. Abraham Financial Planning is here to provide peace of mind as you deepen your understanding of your own financial future and plan. Call (412)853-1961 to connect with Sam and schedule a free consultation.Call Now
Abraham Financial Planning Offers:
- Financial Planning: We work with you to develop a comprehensive financial plan that takes into account your current financial situation, future goals, and risk tolerance. We help clients gain an understanding of the full scope of their financial picture and plan for the future.
- Asset Management: We help our clients actively manage their investments and other assets. We assist with asset allocation, diversification, and rebalancing to ensure our clients' investments are aligned with their goals and risk tolerance. Additionally, we help clients monitor their investments and adjust strategies as needed.
- Social Security Planning: We help our clients navigate the complex rules and regulations surrounding social security benefits. We will help you determine when to start taking benefits, how to maximize benefits, and how to coordinate benefits with other retirement income sources.
- Retirement Planning: We work with you to create a comprehensive retirement plan that takes into account your income needs, expenses, and long-term goals. This can include determining how much to save for retirement, how to invest those savings, and how to manage income during retirement. Additionally, we provide advice on healthcare costs, long-term care needs, and estate planning.
- Long-Term Care Planning: We help you protect yourself in the instance they need long-term care and pre-plan for the associated costs. Proper long-term care planning can protect your family in the event of your passing.
Get a Free Consultation
Financial freedom isn’t achieved overnight but in a series of steps. Take the first step by scheduling a complimentary consultation with financial advisor Sam Abraham today by clicking the button below or calling (412)853-1961. We look forward to meeting you!Call Now